HABITAT FOR HUMANITY BUILD 2020
St. Gen’s final Hugo Habitat Build will be taking place July 27-31!
Many safety protocols have been put in place to keep volunteers and staff safe as we prepare to return to site.
- A short safety video for volunteers to watch before the build day.
- maximum of 8 volunteers on site at a time.
- A shorter build day 9am-3pm, to allow staff time to disinfect the tools and surfaces each day.
- Volunteers will not share tools.
- Handwashing stations on all sites.
- Face Masks are required on site.
- click here for detailed safety protocols
Even with these safety protocols in place, no public gathering is without risk. We hope you will carefully consider your health and the health of those around you as you decide if you can join us. If you would like more information on our final build week in Hugo, please email Julie McCarthy firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Click here to volunteer during the build week.
If you would like to help the Habitat Build, but are unable to do so physically, prayers are needed for the program and monetary donations are needed for materials. Donate by going to www.stgens.org/donate and give a one-time gift to Habitat or write "Habitat" in the memo line of a check made payable to St. Gen's and put the check in the Parish Office dropbox, collection basket, or in the mail.