Dear Fellow Parishioners,
We all need a Hypocrisy Check every now and then.
- Do I tend to see and criticize hypocrisy in other people without seeing it in myself?
- Do I ever think I'm above the commandments of God or the laws and rules of my church, thinking those apply only to other people?
- Do I hold my children or parents to higher standards of religious practice than what I practice?
- Do I associate with or do my best to care for the poor, the needy, the marginalized, or do I like to impress others with my status or possessions or name dropping?
- Am I proud or vain-being more concerned about appearances rather than inner spiritual growth and conversion?
- Do I sincerely seek and need God's mercy? When was the last time I went to confession?
- Am I better at doing other peoples' inventories rather than my own?
Today I pray that God would help me with my own growth and conversion so that I have no time to criticize others.
Please turn in your forms
at mass this weekend or
by mailing to the parish office.
Adult Commitment Form
Youth Commitment Form
After all the Masses Nov 18-19
Come, meet your parish family!
Longing and Waiting
A Family Faith Event
Wednesday, Nov. 29 6:30pm
Parish Community Center
All are Welcome!
Telephone 651.429.7937 | FAX 651.653.0071
In Case of Emergency: 651.426.5085 Deacon Dan Kirchoffner
Parish Office Hours: Hours
St. Gens: firstname.lastname@example.org