The Church of St. Genevieve is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. All expenses (programs, staff salaries, building maintenance, etc) are paid for by you, the parishioner. Your generosity is greatly appreciated! There are many ways to donate to your parish.
- Electronic giving through our online giving platform. You can set up a one-time gift or recurring gifts using your checking or savings account or credit or debit card (the church is charged a fee when you use your card). CLICK HERE or click on the picture of the computer keyboard on the left of this page to manage your online donation.
- Using the donation envelopes mailed to registered parishioners bi-monthly. You can put the envelope in the collection basket at Mass, drop it in the drop-box outside the parish office or send it to us in the mail. (contact the parish office to unsubscribe to the donation envelopes)
- Use your bank or credit union’s Billpay feature. Our address is
Church of St. Genevieve
7087 Goiffon Rd
Centerville, MN 55038
- Put a check or cash in the collection basket, drop box or mail it to the parish office.
- Donate stock to the parish. Click for more info. Contact Tim Valento at 651.484.3122 or [email protected] for details.
- Bunch your donations. With “bunching,” you make 2-3 years’ worth of charitable contributions to a donor-advised fund in a single tax year. The goal is to exceed the standard deduction that year and itemize instead. Then, during the years you don’t give to charity, you take the standard deduction. Many financial advisors can assist you with this.
- Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) and Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD). Click here for the basics. Donate using money from your IRA once you are required to withdraw money. You are not taxed on money taken out of your IRA and donated to us. Checks should be made payable to The Church of St. Genevieve at 7087 Goiffon Rd, Centerville, MN 55038. Talk to your tax advisor for details.
- Paying for or purchasing items the parish needs. Keep an eye on the bulletin and e-newsletters for items the parish would like to purchase and contact the parish office to purchase them. (i.e. Lenten/Advent/Christmas resource books, technology needs, seasonal flowers for the altar)
- Employer-matched gifts. Check to see if your employer will match a gift you make to St. Genevieve Church.
- If you shop Amazon, make St. Genevieve Church your charity of choice at www.amazonsmile.com
- Remember your parish in your will.
Looking to donate to the Catholic Service Appeal? click on this link