Finance Council Mission:
The mission of the St. Genevieve Parish Finance Council is to support the Pastor in his stewardship of parish financial resources. The Parish Finance Council is also accountable to the parish community and to the Archbishop of St. Paul and Minneapolis. The Finance Council
- Provide guidance in establishing the parish budget.
- Regularly review periodic financial reports.
- Review maintenance and utility costs in order to minimize costs.
- Review internal controls and procedures.
- Oversee parish investments.
The council (usually) meets 6:30-8:00 pm on the 4th Tuesday of every other month.
Current council members are Andrew Melcher, Tim Scanlan and Nancy Thomas.