Because we believe marriage is sacred, permanent, and indissoluble, we want to help prepare engaged couples for a lifelong commitment together, not just their wedding day. Marriage preparation at St. Genevieve's parish must begin at least seven months before the wedding date. The steps for the Sacrament of Marriage at St. Genevieve's are as follows.
• Register as an adult parishioner in our parish - this is required six months before a wedding date can be set.
• Make an appointment at least six months before the proposed wedding date to meet with the Pastor.
• Take a Pre-Marriage Inventory
• Meet with a marriage sponsor couple.
• Attend a Pre-Marriage conference/retreat
• Meet with the Wedding Music Coordinator.
• One final meeting with the Pastor to finalize your plans.
Contact: Father Greg Esty at 651.429.7937 or [email protected]
View Our Wedding Policies and Costs
|(2022 - 2023)|
Natural Family Planning Information
Natural Family Planning Classes
Retrouvaille Troubled Marriages